The Oasis community is located at the northeast corner of McClintock & Elliot Roads in Tempe, Arizona. The Oasis features a lake, lighted sidewalks, park benches, and a beautifully mature landscaped greenbelt. The HOA Board of Directors is strong, conservative, proactive and very fiscally sound with low monthly HOA fees, $66, and strong cash reserves. The HOA has setup a website to provide information about meeting minutes, CC&R’s, Bylaws. http://oasisatanozira.org/
The Oasis is a vibrant community featuring mature landscape, one of the last SRP supplied lake systems, water features, and a greenbelt for its residents. Homes were built in the mid 1990s by builders Hancock Communities, Blandford Homes, and Fulton Homes.
Facts about the HOA
- There are 387 Homes
- The total community area is 170 acres
- The lake size is 6.5 acres and features 3 lighted fountains
- Species of fish stocked in the lake are large mouth bass, catfish, sunfish, white amur, and carp
- The lake is “Catch & Release” only
- The distance of the greenbelt surrounding the lake is 0.88 miles
- The distance around Anozira Parkway is 1.0 mile
History of The Oasis
The Oasis was originally zoned for a commercial office park, similar to the neighboring ASU Research Park. Due to the real estate market at that time, the developer chose to re-zone the property for residential use. The 6.5 acre lake was built in the late 1980?s and is a Salt River Project (SRP) fed lake. The lake provides all of the watering needs for all of the common areas throughout the subdivision providing a significant savings for the community in monthly expenditures for water consumption!